Rainbow Pride Kitty Flag - Embroidered Keychain
Rainbow Pride Kitty Flag is a super adorable lightweight embroidered keychain! These are all personally machine embroidered here in the studio and hand cut by me. This means that each embroidered kitty is made to order and uniquely its own. Hang it from your keys, bag, or maybe even the rear view mirror of your car!
- 3.75 in x 3.00 in
- 100% Embroidered Details
Since these are made to order, please allow me 2-4 days to embroider and ship your keychain!
DOMESTIC SHIPPING (USA)
- Spend $18 or more and your shipping is free! (If it's not automatically selected at checkout, please click the drop down and assure that it is!)
There are 3 USPS shipping rates available:
- USPS First Class (4-7 Days) - $2.95
- USPS Priority Mail (3-5 Days) - $8.95
- USPS Priority Mail Express (2-3 Days) - $30.00
- USPS Priority Mail Express will also move your order to the top of the list to be completed before any others!
- New orders are dropped off at USPS Monday through Saturday within 2-5 days!
- The two Priority Mail options tend to be more consistent with their arrival times than First Class. If you need your order sooner than later, then I'd recommend upgrading your shipping to Priority!
- Tracking is included on all orders (with the exception of sticker only orders).
- Sticker only orders ship in a normal envelope without tracking.
- Spend $50 or more and your shipping is free!
- All items ship with tracking and insurance for a flat rate of $13.50.
- Note: Due to complications with VAT, shipping to Europe is currently unavailable
For more detailed shipping information, tap here.
Please keep in mind that the number of days to receive your order once it's in USPS's hands is an estimate, not an official number.
Most packages are showing up on time, but a number of them have also been showing up 7-14 days after the estimated timeline. Please be patient with USPS as they're doing the best they can.
These shipping delays are unfortunately out of our hands once your package is dropped off at the post office, but please feel free to reach out if your order looks to be extremely delayed by USPS, or if you have any questions or concerns.