Handmade Origami Face Mask - Colorful Watercolor Animals
✨ Individually Handmade in Texas! 🙋🏽♀️
✨ Triple Layered
✨ Interior Pocket to Add a Filter
✨ Soft Stretchy Spandex Nylon Ear/Head Loops
Handmade, reusable, non-medical fabric face masks. These are triple layered (the interior pocket for the filter is stacked) with premium fabric and include an interior pocket to add a filter (not included).
The soft, convenient ear (or head) loops allow for easy application and removal. Ideal for quick outings!
Please keep in mind that no two masks will be exactly alike due to the handmade nature of the masks and variations in the fabric's print.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING (USA)
- Spend $18 or more and your shipping is free! (If it's not automatically selected at checkout, please click the drop down and assure that it is!)
There are 3 USPS shipping rates available:
- USPS First Class (4-7 Days) - $2.95
- USPS Priority Mail (3-5 Days) - $8.95
- USPS Priority Mail Express (2-3 Days) - $30.00
- USPS Priority Mail Express will also move your order to the top of the list to be completed before any others!
- New orders are dropped off at USPS Monday through Saturday within 2-5 days!
- The two Priority Mail options tend to be more consistent with their arrival times than First Class. If you need your order sooner than later, then I'd recommend upgrading your shipping to Priority!
- Tracking is included on all orders (with the exception of sticker only orders).
- Sticker only orders ship in a normal envelope without tracking.
- Spend $50 or more and your shipping is free!
- All items ship with tracking and insurance for a flat rate of $13.50.
- Note: Due to complications with VAT, shipping to Europe is currently unavailable
For more detailed shipping information, tap here.
Please keep in mind that the number of days to receive your order once it's in USPS's hands is an estimate, not an official number.
Most packages are showing up on time, but a number of them have also been showing up 7-14 days after the estimated timeline. Please be patient with USPS as they're doing the best they can.
These shipping delays are unfortunately out of our hands once your package is dropped off at the post office, but please feel free to reach out if your order looks to be extremely delayed by USPS, or if you have any questions or concerns.