Mask Filters - PM2.5 - Custom Cut for Origami Face Masks
These PM2.5 mask filters are custom cut and sewn to a slightly smaller size than the average PM2.5 in order to fit all PlatterCats origami masks.
These are generic, five layer, activated carbon, PM2.5 filters that you can find online with the bottom edge cut and resewn to the height of PlatterCats origami mask pockets.
Two sizes are available (adult and kid). If no size is selected on the main page, then the adult size, or the size of the mask/s ordered, will be provided.
All filters are UV-C sanitized before shipment.
✨ 5-Layer Activated Carbon PM2.5 Filter
✨ UV-C LSanitized Before Shipment
✨ 4.75 (l) x 2.5 (h) - Adult Origami Filter Size
✨ 4.75 (l) x 2.0 (h) - Kid Origami Filter Size
Filters are NOT washable. Please dispose of and change your filter as often as you wash your masks.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING (USA)
- Spend $18 or more and your shipping is free! (If it's not automatically selected at checkout, please click the drop down and assure that it is!)
There are 3 USPS shipping rates available:
- USPS First Class (4-7 Days) - $2.95
- USPS Priority Mail (3-5 Days) - $8.95
- USPS Priority Mail Express (2-3 Days) - $30.00
- USPS Priority Mail Express will also move your order to the top of the list to be completed before any others!
- New orders are dropped off at USPS Monday through Saturday within 2-5 days!
- The two Priority Mail options tend to be more consistent with their arrival times than First Class. If you need your order sooner than later, then I'd recommend upgrading your shipping to Priority!
- Tracking is included on all orders (with the exception of sticker only orders).
- Sticker only orders ship in a normal envelope without tracking.
- Spend $50 or more and your shipping is free!
- All items ship with tracking and insurance for a flat rate of $13.50.
- Note: Due to complications with VAT, shipping to Europe is currently unavailable
For more detailed shipping information, tap here.
Please keep in mind that the number of days to receive your order once it's in USPS's hands is an estimate, not an official number.
Most packages are showing up on time, but a number of them have also been showing up 7-14 days after the estimated timeline. Please be patient with USPS as they're doing the best they can.
These shipping delays are unfortunately out of our hands once your package is dropped off at the post office, but please feel free to reach out if your order looks to be extremely delayed by USPS, or if you have any questions or concerns.