Please keep in mind that the current COVID-19 pandemic is causing shipping delays across the nation and the number of days to receive your order once it's in USPS's hands is an estimate, not an official number.
Most packages are showing up on time, but a number of them have also been showing up 7-14 days after the estimated timeline. Please be patient with USPS as they're doing the best they can to keep up.
These shipping delays are unfortunately out of our hands once your package is dropped off at the post office, but please feel free to reach out if your order looks to be extremely delayed by USPS, or if you have any questions or concerns.
Q: How much is shipping within the USA?
A: Spend $18 or more and your shipping will be FREE. Otherwise, there are 3 USPS shipping rates available:
- USPS First Class (4-7 Days) - $2.95
- USPS Priority Mail (3-5 Days) - $8.95
- USPS Priority Mail Express (2-3 Days) - $30.00
- USPS Priority Mail Express will also move your order to the top of the list to be completed before any others!
Q: How much is international shipping?
A: Spend $50 or more and your shipping will be FREE. Otherwise:
- International shipping with insurance is a flat rate of $13.50
- To make up for the high cost, I'll add a free mystery pin blind box to your order! This offer only applies for International Shipping.
Q: Is there tracking on my item?
A: Tracking is included on all orders (with the exception of sticker only orders). Sticker only orders ship in a normal envelope without tracking.
If your order includes tracking, then the tracking number will be sent via e-mail once I've packed your items and printed the shipping label. Afterwards, please allow at least 48hrs for USPS to update their system with your order.
Q: How are my items packed?
A: Small enamel pins, charms, patches, and keychains will arrive in a protected bubble envelope or rigid mailer depending on what I have in stock at the time of shipment.
Stickers ship in a 5x7 envelope with a rigid sheet of cardstock for protection.
Pouches, T-Shirts, and Face Masks are shipped in a tear and puncture resistant poly mailer.
Large orders of multiple items and framed prints are shipped in a small cardboard box.
Q: Where do you ship from?
A: My tiny home office/studio in Fort Worth, TX!
Q: Do you accept returns or exchanges?
A: I do not currently accept returns or exchanges and all products are final sale. If you do have an issue with your order. Please contact me and we'll work out a solution!
Q: My item was damaged in shipment. What should I do?
A: Oh no! Please contact me within 48 hours of receiving and we'll work out a solution.
Q: Where is my item?
A: If you have not received your item within the time frame listed below, please contact me.
- I will ship your item out as soon as I can via USPS. Please allow me 2-5 days to process, pack, and ship your order.
- You should receive your order within the estimated time frame of the shipping option selected after its been dropped off at the post office and no delays or issues in shipment have occurred. Please note that USPS does not ship on Sundays nor any widely observed holidays.
- For international orders, please bear in mind any customs and import taxes that may apply. I am not responsible for delays due to customs.
- Please note that international orders can take up to 30 days to deliver!