No.15 - Handmade Clay Cat Sculpture
These cute handmade clay cat sculptures are brought to life by hand sculpting their form out of clay and then individually painting all their details.
Due to their handmade nature and the style used to create them, these kitties are not meant to be perfect and will have unique characteristics that define their personalities. No two are ever exactly alike and each one is unique.
- 1.00 in (l) x 2.75 n (h) x 1.50 in (w)
- Sculpted from Polymer Clay
- Painted with Acrylic Details
- Coated in a Shiny Resin Glaze
- These are not toys and are fragile by nature. Please do not test their integrity by pulling on their limbs. Care for your sculpture with love. 💛
Shipping is free and included in the cost of the sculpture
DOMESTIC SHIPPING (USA)
- Spend $18 or more and your shipping is free! (If it's not automatically selected at checkout, please click the drop down and assure that it is!)
There are 3 USPS shipping rates available:
- USPS First Class (4-7 Days) - $2.95
- USPS Priority Mail (3-5 Days) - $8.95
- USPS Priority Mail Express (2-3 Days) - $30.00
- New orders are dropped off at USPS Monday through Saturday within 2-5 days!
- The two Priority Mail options tend to be more consistent with their arrival times than First Class. If you need your order sooner than later, then I'd recommend upgrading your shipping to Priority!
- Tracking is included on all orders (with the exception of sticker only orders).
- Sticker only orders ship in a normal envelope without tracking.
- Spend $50 or more and your shipping is free!
- All items ship with tracking and insurance for a flat rate of $13.50.
- Note: Due to complications with VAT, shipping to Europe is currently unavailable
For more detailed shipping information, tap here.
Please keep in mind that the number of days to receive your order once it's in USPS's hands is an estimate, not an official number.
Most packages are showing up on time, but a number of them have also been showing up 7-14 days after the estimated timeline. Please be patient with USPS as they're doing the best they can.
These shipping delays are unfortunately out of our hands once your package is dropped off at the post office, but please feel free to reach out if your order looks to be extremely delayed by USPS, or if you have any questions or concerns.