Boba Kitty Enamel Pin
White lucky cats are known for happiness and joy. Grab this happy boba kitty enamel pin and invite more happiness, joy, and boba to your life!The Inspiration:
This little fella is my very first pin! I love boba tea (currently obsessed with winter melon milk tea) and lucky cats. I seriously cannot have enough of either, so the combination of both was of course going to be the first pin I produced.
- 1.00 inch hard enamel pin
- Gold plating
- 1 red rubber pin back
DOMESTIC SHIPPING (USA)
- Spend $18 or more and your shipping is free! (If it's not automatically selected at checkout, please click the drop down and assure that it is!)
There are 3 USPS shipping rates available:
- USPS First Class (4-7 Days) - $1.95
- USPS Priority Mail (3-5 Days) - $8.95
- USPS Priority Mail Express (2-3 Days) - $30.00
- USPS Priority Mail Express will also move your order to the top of the list to be completed before any others!
- New orders are dropped off at USPS Monday through Saturday within 2-5 days!
- The two Priority Mail options tend to be more consistent with their arrival times than First Class. If you need your order sooner than later, then I'd recommend upgrading your shipping to Priority!
- Tracking is included on all orders (with the exception of sticker only orders).
- Sticker only orders ship in a normal envelope without tracking.
- Spend $50 or more and your shipping is free!
- All items ship with tracking and insurance for a flat rate of $13.50.
- To make up for the high cost of shipping, I'll add a free mystery pin to your order. This offer only applies for international shipping.
For more detailed shipping information, tap here.
Please keep in mind that the current COVID-19 pandemic is causing shipping delays across the nation and the number of days to receive your order once it's in USPS's hands is an estimate, not an official number.
Most packages are showing up on time, but a number of them have also been showing up 7-14 days after the estimated timeline. Please be patient with USPS as they're doing the best they can to keep up.
These shipping delays are unfortunately out of our hands once your package is dropped off at the post office, but please feel free to reach out if your order looks to be extremely delayed by USPS, or if you have any questions or concerns.