Mini Taiyaki Fish Cake Pops - Handmade Catnip Cat Toy (2-Pack)
Noms! Catnip infused taiyaki fish cake pops for your felines! 😻 These little fish are handmade with a premium quality wool and rayon blend felt that's sourced locally here in the USA. I first designed this taiyaki fish as a sticker (see below). Now it's a real life toy for your very own kitties to enjoy!
You'll receive two catnip infused fish pops per pack. The packaging your kitty's fish pops come in will also be sprinkled with a little extra catnip goodness on the outside. 💕
- Two Fish Pops Per Pack
- Each Taiyaki is Approximately 4 inches Long
- Exterior - Premium Wool/Rayon Blend Felt
- Interior - Polyester Fiber Fill and Catnip
- No Adhesives Used
- All Pieces are Machine Stitched for Extra Durability!
If you'd like your toy catnip free, then please leave me a note at checkout and I'll make that happen!
DOMESTIC SHIPPING (USA)
- Spend $18 or more and your shipping is free! (If it's not automatically selected at checkout, please click the drop down and assure that it is!)
There are 3 USPS shipping rates available:
- USPS First Class (4-7 Days) - $1.95
- USPS Priority Mail (3-5 Days) - $8.95
- USPS Priority Mail Express (2-3 Days) - $30.00
- USPS Priority Mail Express will also move your order to the top of the list to be completed before any others!
- New orders are dropped off at USPS Monday through Saturday within 2-5 days!
- The two Priority Mail options tend to be more consistent with their arrival times than First Class. If you need your order sooner than later, then I'd recommend upgrading your shipping to Priority!
- Tracking is included on all orders (with the exception of sticker only orders).
- Sticker only orders ship in a normal envelope without tracking.
- Spend $50 or more and your shipping is free!
- All items ship with tracking and insurance for a flat rate of $13.50.
- To make up for the high cost of shipping, I'll add a free mystery pin to your order. This offer only applies for international shipping.
For more detailed shipping information, tap here.
Please keep in mind that the current COVID-19 pandemic is causing shipping delays across the nation and the number of days to receive your order once it's in USPS's hands is an estimate, not an official number.
Most packages are showing up on time, but a number of them have also been showing up 7-14 days after the estimated timeline. Please be patient with USPS as they're doing the best they can to keep up.
These shipping delays are unfortunately out of our hands once your package is dropped off at the post office, but please feel free to reach out if your order looks to be extremely delayed by USPS, or if you have any questions or concerns.